Flooring Design's Privacy Statement
We collect personal information from you, which may include information about your:
- Contact information
- Computer or network
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Provide project estimates, carry out agreed upon specified work, and collect payment from clients.
- Send promotional material from time to time
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Collection agenciesin order toactwhere debt collection is required.
- Flooring Design Ltd Head Officein order toallow quality control and customer satisfaction.
- The contractors we use with the preparation and installation of flooring requirements.
- Relevant organisations that directly relate to the specific project.Providing some information is optional.
If you choose not to provide contact information such as phone numbers, physical address, email address, we will be unable to provide some services as these are generally required to provide accurate estimates for projects.
We keep your information safe in a secure location, which may include (but not limited to) storing it either in password secure cloud based secure software or lockable filing cabinets,and only allow certain staff have access to your information.You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong.
If you would like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.